Today I’m thankful for a pretty awesome year.
2015 is almost in the books. To close it up we’re having a relaxing family night and having fun chillaxing. I’ve learned a new term today… Quoting Gavin, “you’re a wiener pee hole.” Great quote to end the year!
As I think about 2015 there are many highlights to be thankful for. Some of them include:
- Our trip to Yellowstone, Glacier, the Tetons, and Roosevelt National Parks
- Running Ragnar
- Went to a ton of soccer games
- Had great times on our boat
- Went to opening day at Miller Park
- Went to Becky’s parents’s 40th anniversary
- Had a fun Father’s Day weekend with my friends and their family
- Had some great hikes
- Built a tree house
- Had fun at the Lamping family reunion
- Grew a giant pet spider
- Did a bunch of Cub Scout stuff
- Took a day trip to Devil’s Lake
- Had fun with the boys
- Made more memories with my awesome wife
All in all it was a pretty awesome year! Thanks to everyone who played a role in making memories that will stick with me forever.